NEET MDS is conducted nation-wide for selection of candidates for admission to PG MDS courses offered at Dental colleges and institutes as per under Dentists Act, 1948. It is the single entrance examination for all MDS Programmes.
National Board of Education (NBE) has been started the application process for NEET MDS 2018. The online registration began on October 31, 2017 and it will continue till November 27, 2017 (till 11:59 pm).
The exam will be conducted on January 7, 2018.
Eligibility: Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) from a university or institute recognized in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration is eligible to apply for the exam.
Candidates should also have completed one year of rotatory internship at an approved/recognized Dental college.
Candidates are advised to check for additional details of eligibility criteria.
1. Go to the NBE official website i.e., www.nbe.edu.in
2. From the home page click on NEET MDS tab.
3. There they have to register through the new registration link.
4. Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile number to register.
5. After registration, candidates can login to their account and complete the application process.
The Application Fee for NEET MDS:
For SC/ST/PWD candidates - Rs. 2750.
For General and OBC category candidates - Rs. 3750.
Online Application begins: October 31, 2017
Online Application ends: November 27, 2017 (11:59 pm)
Exam date: January 7, 2018
Result declaration: By January 31, 2018
No comments found for this news.