Bank Name: Axis Bank
Banking Sector: Private
Year: 1993 at Ahmedabad
Head Office: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Total Branches: 4800+
Axis Bank was formerly known as UTI bank (till 2007), which was founded in the year 1993. Axis Bank was the first bank in India to launch a travel currency card. With 50,000 + employees, 4500 + Branches, 12,000+ ATM centers, Axis bank is claimed to be the Third-Largest Private Banking sector in India. Axis Bank is Listed on the London Stock Exchange and the Bank has nine International Branches across the world. Axis Bank offers basic Facilities like Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Corporate Banking, etc to the customers.
The main purpose of the Educational Loan offered by the Axis Bank is to meet the financial needs of the right students to pursue their higher education in India and abroad. This Educational loan is offered to deserving students for continuing their higher technical and professional education. Axis Bank provides Educational loans to the students who gain admission to career-oriented courses like Medicine, Engineering, Management, etc., either at the Under- Graduate or Post- Graduation level.
• Options to Avail High-Value Loans.
• Loan coverage includes Institutional tuition fees, Accommodation / Hostel Fees (If any), cost of study materials, books, etc.
• High attractive Repo – linked Interest Rates.
• Loan with subsidy under Central scheme for the subsidy to the eligible students.
• Proficiency to get Prior Admission sanction letter earlier to the admission based on your profile.
• Option to avail secure and unsecured loans up to 40Lakhs.
• Flexibility in Re- Payment of Loan tenure up to 15 Years.
• Educational loans with various sub-variant, such as Prime Abroad, Prime Domestic, GRE based Funding, Income-based Funding, Loan for Working Professionals, Loan for Higher Study.
• No Pre-Closure charges for many sub-variants.
• Facility to switch your existing educational loan with Axis Bank and enjoy special benefits.
To avail Education loan at Axis Bank requires to carry out certain eligibility criteria. The Education loan will be offered to those students who have: • Indian Citizenship / Permanent Resident of India.
• Secured at least 50% marks in HSC / Under- Graduate.
• Admission to Career- Oriented courses such as Engineering, Medicine, Management, etc., both at the Under or Post- Graduate level.
• KYC of the student and the Co-applicant.
• Documents exhibiting regular income is a mandate for the Co-applicant.
• The Co-applicant maybe Parents, Siblings, Guarantor, guardians of the student.
• The Copy of the official admission letter issued by the Institution with proper fee structures.
• Marksheets of S.S.C., H.S.C and Degree certificates.